The Wenatchee Apple Blossom Festival is held in the Wenatchee Valley every year around the last week of April and the first week of May. This two plus week event is loads of fun for people of all ages. The list of activities is almost endless. The Apple Blossom Queen and her court are chosen from both the Wenatchee High School and Eastmont High School with the brightest and best young women to represent our beautiful Apple Blossom Festival all over the state and beyond.
Here is a list of just some of the great activities you can find during Apple Blossom Festival
- 2 Parades: The Children’s Parade is held on the first Saturday of the festival and the Second Grande Parade is held on the next Saturday which is always the first Saturday in May.
- Carnival on the River Front – Rides and Games for Everyone.
- Food Fair in Park next to the Court House. Yum Yum!
- Classy Chasy Car Show and Parade – Held in East Wenatchee on Grant Road!
- Pie Baking and Eating Contests
- Kids Art Contest
- Rock and Gems Show
- Pancake Breakfast
And the list goes on and on……
Next Year’s Festival is April 26th – May 6th 2011 the Theme is “Walking in Sunshine”. We hope you will consider coming and enjoying our great Apple Blossom Festival with us.
For more information check out the official Apple Blossom website here. or call 509-662-3616 for more information.